Monday 5 January 2015

Challenge: 2015 Feminism Reading Challenge

http://questioningfeminismblog.blogspot.se/2014/12/2015-feminism-reading-challenge.html


I've done two different feminist reading challenges in the past: Women Unbound and  Feminist Classics but I have a few more books there that I want to read :) so this challenge was quite easy to join.

I have two books that I definitely want to read Sexual Politicsby Kate Millett, which I was very happy to find is now available for my Kindle (more another day on why Kindle availability is important to me) and The Second Sex by Simone de Beauvoir which I have sitting on my bookshelf from when I wrote my thesis using parts of it, but never actually reading the whole thing (bad student). There are other books I am mulling over, and will see how they fit in with my other reading. I am thinking I would like to read some more Virginia Wolf and I added a whole bunch of interesting looking books to my GoodReads shelf the other day so we shall see what happens.





Copyright ©2015 Zee from A Tea Stained Page. This post was originally posted by Zee from A Tea Stained Page. It should not be reproduced without express written permission

No comments:

Post a Comment