Wednesday 4 February 2015

Forgotten Bookmarks: Kitten learns about dogs


I love the blog Forgotten Bookmarks and I had to laugh when I found the following bookmark in the book Sveriges Historia 13000 f. Kr. - 600 e. Kr. The text says

  • The dogs origins
  • Historic findings about dogs
  • The dog pairs up with humans
  • Dogs life in flocks
  • The dogs in humans service then and now
  • Racial groups and features for these
I am assuming that this came from some school child making notes for an essay. But it is hilarious that the picture has a cat on it and then the text is about dogs. I guess I am easily amused



Copyright ©2015 Zee from A Tea Stained Page. This post was originally posted by Zee from A Tea Stained Page. It should not be reproduced without express written permission

1 comment: