Monday 9 February 2015

Secret Garden Colouring Book: Picture 1



Last weekend I picked up the Secret Garden: 20 Postcards at my local Indy bookstore. Over at the WTM many of the ladies have started doing Zentangles but I am not feeling brave enough for that so I choose colouring. I love colouring books and now that there are grown up ones...well I couldn't resist. Here is my first effort.




If I re-did this one I would not make the background black. it is a bit boring now that I see it.

I also need to get some more coloured pens/pencils. I want some more vibrant colours. Anyone have any suggestions for good brands?





Copyright ©2015 Zee from A Tea Stained Page. This post was originally posted by Zee from A Tea Stained Page. It should not be reproduced without express written permission













No comments:

Post a Comment